Thursday, September 11, 2003

Today (well, not exactly today cos it's after 12.00 am) has been a tiring day for me, yes it has. Firstly the minute I wake up, my mum started nagging me about how messy my room was and gave me only 2 days to clean it. Dang....spoiled my mood of enjoying Rave and Gensomaden Saiyuki. Anyways, I kept on watching while listening to some lecture in the background until...... she came bursting into the living room and scolded me even more. She even threw some of my stuffs that were on a stack of chairs. Things went flying (my wallet, keys, bag and some other stuff I just bought the day before) but thankfully a few things remained on the chair. One being the sunglasses I bought for How Zan (the one Ee Lin bought in Genting). Phew.....lucky else I have no idea it will break or not.

Then came the time when I cleared my cupboard. Well, not a bad job I'd say (though I did not throw much from the cupboard). It was more of rearranging the stuffs so it looks neater and can fit more stuffs in it. Then I found some of my old books lying around. Threw some (since they were like form 4 and form 5 exercise books) and kept some but one which caught my attention was actually my so-called diary I had back in form 4. Well, I would not call it a diary cos I only wrote the last few pages of it during a certain period (I think lasted for about 2 or 3 months). And when I read it, I was in shock. Totally shocked at what I wrote. Hehehe...not telling the content but.... I did not know I was so mean back then. So totally not the me now....at least I think not. :D

Later on there was not much I did except going over to Raelynne's house to teach her some stuff on her pc. Then came back home and went online. Did not really do anything much I think after my arrival back home. Missed pasar malam today but I was not looking forward to going there either.... no one to go with anyway.

Guess that's about it for now... A huge apology if I bored you to death. Hahaha...this IS my first time posting on a blog. So read or die (oops...too much anime in me)...read or leave it.....I'm not forcing anyone to read, ne? Till the next post....byeeee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home