Saturday, September 13, 2003

I'm back...... Well, been 'missing' for 2 days since I spent those days at my grandma's. If I were to tell every single thing that happened to me there, I think it would be more of a 2000 word essay. So, skipping all those, I had fun there....well, a little since my grandma don't put so much rules on me like the ones I'm bound to at home. For instance, both days I woke up at 1.30 PM. Hahhaa...something I can hardly do here (ya, I'm back home now). Though the reason would most probably be because the bed is soooo comfortable there and I just can't get my sleepy head off it. Another good thing would be there are no screamings heard from the back of the house to the front, asking me to clean my room, clear my things off the table, do this, do that. :D And what more, I got my own quailty time (one which I so desperately for a very long time - my last personal quality time was during the last semester break when I spent a few days at my grandma's too) re-thinking who I am, and all those cr@p. Well, it's not that bad actually...I encourage people to try it. An extra bonus would be I get time to do my costume too. (Being that my mum is against me sewing my own costume)

Downside I think are only a few. I don't know why but I got mad quite easily over the slightest matter (though it happened only once or twice), matters that I would not even spend a second thinking about. Well, maybe I got too much thinking time there. And another downside would be not having access to the internet. Kinda forced myself not to bring along my laptop and waste my grandma's money on the phone bill. Hehehe....

To sum it up, lucky my cousin came to stay for a day (she came yesterday) so I did not have to help clean the house. I was merely the driver there, bringing my grandma to dinner and to visit her brother (my granduncle). Of course I paid for dinner....well, small things make people happy so I don't mind spending people once in a while. And a good thing she came too cos we can talk about BOYS!!!!! Hahaha....hope she does not leak out on anything I've said. Uuuuggguu....blackmailing is bad....

So now, here I am back home with internet access....without the guts to take out my costume (for the cosplay event in MMU Melaka campus on 4th October 2003 ~ do come) to sew since my mum is against it. And my 'greetings' when I got home were as usual, lectures on my messy table, my scattered things to be kept and a whole lot more. So, I choose to whine here. Hahahaa....bear with me.

My brother's still in KL so I'm kinda left to chat with people online or to just watch some anime to kill time. Would not be able to sleep late too since I'm being monitored. And I miss my friends soooo much. How Zan made me happy telling me Huwi Yin would be coming back early, maybe tomorrow. So, I'm kinda overjoyed cos I get to see my koishii (japanese word for darling) before I shoot off to Sungkai, Perak for a construct camp. (Damn those SRC people who threatened to hold off the club's budget if we don't send representatives)

Oh, ya. Parts of my body are aching a little as well cos I overdid my workout on my first night at my grandma's. And I did not feel any fitter than I was the day before. :( Need my weekly dose of swimming now more than ever. Hope they allow us to swim at Sungkai. Should be fun if we get to swim in the lake.

Anyway, for now I better shut my yapping before I put more people to sleep (sure some have skipped reading cos I'm too draggy...but hey, that's me). And a tagboard will be up soon (depends on how fast I get How Zan to teach me) so please....give your comments, ya? Till then....chao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home