Friday, March 04, 2005

No more hide and seek

Ah well, I'm gonna come clear about the Legolase thing now. If you know me, cool. Know me. :D I won't hide anymore so there'll be no more bullshit and lying and such. All the lies I made before this.... a huge apology from me. If you do know me in person, come talk to me. :) I'll try not to shy away as I always have. XD (trying to get rid of that habit already) Try ah... no promises.

Why the sudden change? Well, actually I've been thinking about this for like the past month or so but today, I made my decision. Credit goes to Masami cos she somehow inspired me to come clean nowadays. Masami is my role model... she's super cool in writing and I hope I can be as good as her one day. She's super strong in saying her mind on what she stands for and don't give a damn when others do not agree to her way of thinking.

So yeah, I'm coming clean to anyone who wants to get to know me or found my blog in some magical way (ehem... using search engine and typing "Legolase" gives you my blog for the first hit XD ). Hence, I will use my blog to post photos of myself (if I think I want to lah.... wait people call me perasan pulak) and more of my real life (previously was also my real life lah but I did not post about a lot of stuffs) since this IS my blog and I want to reflect it back in the future on what I did and all. So yeah, I will post more of my life, my thinkings, my feelings, my achievements.... basically, everything me lah. XD

So....minna, yoroshiku ne. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home