Thursday, October 01, 2009

Freaking pissed!!!!!

So part of my US trip is to visit Houston cos Ben wants to meet his good friend from WoW. And you know what we got in return? Today she tells us she's moving to Florida.

W!T!F!

I don't even know where to begin rambling but I'm SO PISSED right now. I bitched to 3 colleagues at work already.

I mean you offered us a place to stay at your apartment, WTF happened? Just leaving us with a messed up trip now? Freaking inconsiderate. Freaking bitch. I don't care if Ben hates me for calling his friend a Bitch. I don't care if he wants to dump me cos of this. I totally hate her right now.

I knew I should not have included Houston as part of my itenerary when I visit the States. I was being nice to Ben cos he wants to meet her real bad. Now I'm screwed out of being nice. I could have made more plans with my friends in Austin. I could have spent more days in Ohio or LA. I disappointed some Austin friends to make time for the Houston trip.

I'm freaking pissed right now!!!

Now the question is.... should I send a mean spiteful in-game mail to her when I get home and WoW, or should I just completely ignore her and hold a grudge on her for the rest of my life.

If you're thinking "Hey, it's a small matter, why get so worked up about it?" Well, it's not! Just because this involved a helluva lot money and planning! Just because I do not visit the States every weekend. Just because you decided at the LAST MINUTE. My brother was right referring her as a bitch when I told him I'm going to be visiting her. I'm sure a lot of people from my first guild would agree as well. I was stupid to tell my brother otherwise, and even defended her. I feel so stupid standing up for her, giving excuses and all, compared to my bro's hard facts, just cos she's Ben's good friend and I thought I should defend her. Too late realizing she's a bitch now.

So freaking spoils my mood about my trip, and it's only a week away. If not for the huge amount of money already spent for it, I would probably have not went, cos going on a trip with this feeling sucks balls.

Seriously.... What The F-ing F....

2 Comments:

  • wow.... that really really sucks i mean sucks!

    By Blogger Vorcon, at 10:42 pm  

  • I think 'sucks' is an understatement. It's a freaking bitch pain in the ass sucky thing....

    By Blogger Lase, at 11:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home