Sunday, November 08, 2009

Talk about short forms...

You know how a lot of people use short forms when typing SMS? Something like "Hey, i c u r not going tonite. Y?"

Well, try to see if you can read this:

"Arrd a 10.15. Smooth flight. Drivg alg hway 4 1half hr b4 stopg 4 lunch. Weather is hot,vegetn like msia.Bye"

I know it's not THAT hard to understand...

"Arrived at 10.15. Smooth flight. Driving along highway for 1 half hour before stopping for lunch. Weather is hot, vegetation like Malaysia. Bye"

It's not hard, I know. But the shocker is that, this was an SMS typed by my mum. o.O

I still ask myself... is it a bigger shock for me to be able to read that, or is it a bigger shock that my mum actually wrote that?

5 Comments:

  • Eh...my mum, an english majoring teacher...types SMS shorter than your mum...I had to stare at the phone for 1-2 minutes to get the whole message right. Shocking aint it? Me pulak always type with full english most of the time =.=

    By Blogger Volvoxx, at 9:56 pm  

  • Yeah same here I always type full english unless need to squeeze in the words to fit an SMS.

    Thing is, my mum has never used a handphone up till last year, and I didn't even know she knew how to sms lol.

    By Blogger Lase, at 10:06 pm  

  • LOL. Mum kinda kewl. My mom btw tends to type a long paragraph. =.=;

    By Anonymous BlackHowling, at 4:19 am  

  • What's more shocking is that you updated your blog hahah

    By Blogger Vorcon, at 1:04 am  

  • Lol off topic? Trust me don't be sorry for that..... It tends to go in every direction on most post hahahahah.

    By Blogger Vorcon, at 3:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home