Sunday, September 14, 2003

Seems like I'm a little addicted to blogging now, eh? Well, guess I was wrong about the waking up late at home part cos I woke up at 1.00 PM today!!! Damn I need to readjust my clock (been sleeping after 2 AM and waking up in the afternoon) or else I'll be dead meat at the camp. Hope Shu Yin is an early riser so she can wake me up.

Nothing much happened between now and my previous post (what can happen within a few hours ~ half of it used to sleep and there is no dream for me to write on either) but I did forget to mention something in my previous post. I'm quite hooked on a way to tie my hair now. Hehehe....those who watch anime, I do it Kenshin style now. :D

Blogging does not mean once a day, right? Cos I intend to write another one about today later at night....since now I just woke up and nothing happened except for a certain yelling. Hehehe....better not write so much about it. Who knows in case my parents stumble upon this site...then I'll be dead meat. 2 days and counting.....~till the end of my holidays~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home