Sunday, March 06, 2005

Who am I kidding?

Heh... referring to my previous post... who am I kidding? >_< I am an actress (yes, I'm a girl if you've yet to know +_+ ) and I shall remain one since the world is my stage. What do I mean by all these crap? Well, it means that my off-stage is done. It means that the previous post does not hold as much meaning as it did when I typed it anymore. Being off-stage for 2 days is somewhat a pain for me and I felt like I was so totally not being myself. Yes, this also means that there'll be no photos being posted here. Nyehehahaahha.... you want photos you got to ask from me personally. :p (someone knows he's gonna get a CNY photo very soon.... ^_^ remind me, kay?) BUT, this does not mean that Masami is any less cool then she already is. It's that we're different people and that's why I don't think I can be her. The world does not need another Masami anyways, right? But a Masami and a Legolase would work ok I guess. *evil grins* Bondage queen and errr..... dunno what name to give myself. >_< Thought of naming myself "bandage queen" but it's so... err.. Yuck. >_<

So yeah, those who managed to get to know me in that 2 days span when I was off-stage, kudos to you. To those who did not, well pity. Keep searching. >:)

Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before
And if I ever need someone to come along
Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong
(source: Bleach ending)

(edited Bleach ending)
Nobody knows how I really am
I never felt this different before
And if I ever need someone to hold me tight
Who's gonna comfort me in those lonely nights?


Boaahahahahaa.... I'm crazy. =P This is the definition of me. Crazy. XD

----------------
On a side note, yesterday was yet another prom for me and though I vowed to dance my heart out, the SUPER LOUD music just made my ears pop. Not to mention I already got a headache before that so yeah.... the sound was practically killing my brain. On a more positive note, I took super plenty pictures with friends and family alike. Er... only 1 family actually lah but she's DA BOMB~!!! Now just waiting for people to pass to me the pictures cos I did not bring any digicam (nor purse or anything else cos I thought I wanted to dance and bringing those things are a hassle especially when you ask someone to help jaga it cos then they cannot enjoy the dance). Anyways, I had loads of fun on my spinning head....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home