Monday, March 06, 2006

I hate MMU

ROAR~!!!!! Of all my time here, I never complained about anything.... well, nothing big anyways. And I never hated you this much before. But then you being so inconsiderate when it's my moment to shine. You... you... ARGH~!!!! I hate you!!!!

Ehem... ok ok... that was... err... ^_^; Weird. Anyways, yeah I'm disappointed, but not really pissed lah actually. Just sad but the emotions above was just over-reacting hahaha.... Anyways.... what's this thing which is making me frustrated? Sigh... the convo date and place. T_T

Taken from: http://bulletin.mmu.edu.my/v3/view/bulletin_main.mmu?s=32785&by=today

Dear All Graduates & All Final Year Students,

I am pleased to inform you that the MMU 7th Convocation will be held as follows:

Date: 12 & 13 August 2006
Venue: MMU (Cyberjaya Campus)

Further details of the event will be posted soon.

Congratulations and we look forward to the joy of the convocation.


Sucks. Dammit. Why? Why? Why? Sigh.... I dun wanna have my convo theeerrrreeee.... Why? People have been saying it will be there this year but I try my best to think otherwise, hoping the rumours to be false. Sigh... If only I had graduated last year... T_T

I'm sad... :(

1 Comments:

  • whats wrong with graduating here in cyberjaya. U r malaysian after all. Its not like ur gonna grad in Thailand. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home