Wednesday, February 22, 2006

If time can be stopped...

I would be slim in 1 freaking day.... or maybe fatter >_< I would manage to do everything I'm supposed to do and plan to do. If only I had more time.

Some people ask me why I have time to check my blog and reply at my Lego-Taggie but no time to post new posts? Is it because I'm lacking in ideas? Nope. Definitely not that reason. 100% no.

I visit and reply at my Lego-Taggie because it relatively takes less time to reply a tag-board than to post a post. And yes, time is what I lack if you ask me why no updates. Believe me, I have tonnes of things to update that even if I'm idealess, I just open blog.txt on my desktop and there are 10 things waiting to be blogged. Like now, I just copied and pasted one to be blogged about (going to blog after this... erm... explanation).

So what, would you ask, that I'm so busy with that I don't have time to blog? Well, maybe my priorities can be a little off. For example, I check my e-mails about 5 times a day nowadays because I'm involved in an event where I want to be updated as much as I can. I check the forums every few hours for any questions to be answered. I do watch my anime or Stargate SG-1 also of course in between. But even though I'm practically online 24/7 and in front of my PC half that time, I don't check everyone's blog everyday. Heck, I don't check my own blog everyday. And even though online, I do not on my instant messengers. Imagine if I on my YM 24/7 and chat... I'll seriously not have enough time to do anything else. For the past week I've not touched WoW and I've barely made any progress in Lineage II too.

So now on to the post.... "A true friend stabs you from the front" This was a status message on Ross' YM some time ago and I really think it does hold a lot of meaning to it. Well, it depends how you look at it really. If I interpret 'stab' as dissing or bad-mouthing, then I have a friend who does that to me. Yes, present tense, not past tense. But the thing is, these stabbings somehow made me into a better person in some way. I won't start grandmother stories ageing back to when I was in secondary school. But I think it did change me and somehow I am a little grateful for that. She might not be reading this (though she says she reads it sometimes) but I don't really wanna go flatter her or anything. It's a more.... painful lesson. Blood may ooze out of the stab wound. The wound would not heal fast. It might even leave a scar. But! The knife was aimed at a dangerous being inside the flesh, killing it. A wound or a scar is better than death I'd say. So dear, thanks for stabbing and wounding me. Don't worry, you're proficient enough to stab me where no scar is left after recovery. =) *muacks*

PS: RSS feed is up after some... err... pestering by some people :p

1 Comments:

  • is this still active?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home