Saturday, January 21, 2006

A trip to KL

Mission: Sell extra ticket to KL

2 possible targets sighted: Teenage girl, Old lady

Teenage girl: Might buy more than 1 ticket if she is going with friends. Might not buy 9.30am ticket.

Old lady: Carrying lotsa stuff so should be taking 9.30am bus. Don't look like anyone's going with her.

Conclusion: Target chosen - old lady

Mission start.

Mission completed.

:D And my guess was right. The teenage girl did not board the 9.30am bus. So I sat slept beside the old lady all the way. =)


Not gonna blog about what I did in KL. But on the trip back.... urghhh.... pervertness happened. At least I think so.

I sat at a window seat cos I was one of the first few to go up the bus. Yeah yeah kiasu so buzz off. I'm hoping that the person sitting beside me won't carry a huge bag or is not someone smelly and preferably a girl (cos I sleep in buses usually). And who was the one who sat beside me? A man. Almost one and a half times my size. Has some cologne smell which is not very nice. AND he carried a rather huge bag. OMG can it get any worse? Yes. +_+ I dunno if it's accidentally or not but to me, it was done on purpose. He had a bag on his lap and he placed his palms on the bag, meaning his elbows were jutting out. And it invaded my seat area. I would not mind if it was just a little. But his elbow practically overlapped my left arm so I could not really move it. And he was still invading more and more space (the bus did not swirve or anything of that sort) and I felt like he wanted to use his elbow to graze my breast. @_@ Thankfully I bought stuff in KL and was holding the plastic bag in front of me so I took that and protected my breasts. Trying to push his elbow away at the same time. If he did not feel me pushing his elbows away, he must have lost his nerves on that part of his body. Bloody idiot was still overlapping my left arm so it was useless. Then came a chance. He somehow shifted a little and I quickly freed my left arm and held the bag tightly in front of me. And you know what? His elbow keeps pushing my left arm now. I mean I know he's big but can't you keep to your space? Like your arms can be places in manners that will not invade mine, right? Blardy idiot I hope your wife finds out you're cheating on her with some other woman and leave you. Pfffbbbttt... and you got kids summore. Stupid guy.

2 Comments:

  • Something really similar happened to me last time, though I think mine is more horrible... T_T

    By Blogger Audrey Reiko, at 12:28 am  

  • T_T Someone need to hunt down perverted people.

    By Blogger Lase, at 2:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home