Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I love my dad

I love my dad more than I love my mum AND my brother. Yes, both of them combined does not come near how much I love my dad. I just wish there was a way for me to show him that and to let him know how special and important he is in my life.

I wish I can control my emotions and not get angry at my dad when he irritates me.
.
I wish I can hold my anger when I'm mad at something else but lashes out at my dad just because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
.
.
I wish I have many beautiful moments with my dad.
.
.
.
I wish my dad loves me just as much.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wish...
.
.
.
.
I'd die earlier than my dad because I can't stand the sight of losing him.

=(

2 Comments:

  • Wouldn't your dad feel horrible if that happened?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:40 am  

  • Of course yr dad loves u! it is beyond any doubt he loves u.Some adults have a lacking in showing love emotions especially men! Who doesn't love their own child..maybe a bit a preference here and there, but both parents surely love u..i know..i am a parent of 4 teenagers. Aunt Mei

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home