Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Happy Birthdays & Happy Anniversary

Happy Birthday Huwi Yin~!!!!

Happy Birthday Della~!!

Finally you girls are getting older. :p


Happy Anniversary to my mum and dad. We often shout at each other, we always have our differences, we never see anything eye to eye, but I'll love both of you till the day I die. That RM75 was nothing compared to what you've sacrificed for me. I'm glad that you thought it was the best anniversary present in your whole 26 years of marriage. I pray both of you remain married and healthy for another 30 years to come.

Today is such a lovely day with birthdays to celebrate, anniversaries to enjoy, a car returning back to the lovely hands of its owner (with of course the expensive cost of RM300++ >_< ), the 5th last day of my training, the day Lineage's Pumpkin event ends, the day I gazed eye to eye into that cute guy, the day that guy looked and noticed me, the day I felt so touched with Kristine's sms, the day I felt so touched at what Doris said, the day where it's the 6th day of December.

Gotta love today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home