Sunday, October 23, 2005

All Pablo's fault

/Is bitching cos it's Sunday



I visited Pablo's blog. And that ebil ebil ebil Pablo spreaded this instrument of torture to me. >_< Heh, actually I don't normally respond to these stuff cos I just don't... same as how I 'respond' to chain mails and other forwards which says I can die or I can fall in love or something similar. Why am I doing this then? I don't know. Maybe because it was 'given' by Pablo? Could be. So here goes.


Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Earn real money with a real job and a real pay.
2. Be slimmer than I am now
3. Fall in love
4. Visit Japan
5. Dye my hair blue + pink (or wear a wig like that cos if I dye my hair my mum will kill me)
6. Wear a simply gorgeous evening dress I sew/design myself
7. Tell my loved ones that I wanna be buried and not cremated. ^_^;;

Seven Things I Could Do
1. Stare at my PC from morning till night
2. Not eat anything for the whole day since I wake up till I sleep at night
3. Stay awake more than 48 hours and not feel sleepy
4. Give myself a french manicure (but only on my left hand hahaha)
5. Make sounds of animals/creatures/machines/etc and most sound pretty good
6. Sing (but only in my car)
7. Dance

Seven Celebrity Crushes
>_< So hard... errr.... girls also counted, right?
1. Nicole Kidman
2. Amanda Tapping
3. Richard Anderson
4. Ray Park
5. Viggo Mortensen
6. Ewan McGregor
7. Reese Witherspoon


Seven Most Repeated Words
1. Shit
2. Crap
3. Sial
4. Woi
5. What?
6. Stupid
7. Bloody

(so sue me cos most are curses +_+ )

Seven Traits I Look For In The Opposite Sex
1. Hairstyle which is acceptable (so no baldies please...)
2. Good personality
3. Someone who accepts me for me (and don't give a damn about how bitchy I can be)
4. Someone who shares some interests with me
5. Will not cheat on me
6. Is straight
7. Can drive

(Note: There are more precise answers for this question but I find it a little too personal to post here ^_^ )

Finally the torture has ended! I want to spread this instrument of torture to..

No one because I'm so good you see. Everytime these 'sufferings' end at me XD I am so good I tell ya. Everyone should worship and respect me. XP



"Baby think twice, for the sake of our love, for the memories. For the fire and faith that was you and me. Babe I know it ain't easy when your soul cries out from higher ground. Cos when you're halfway up you're always halfway down"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home