Saturday, October 08, 2005

Girls + Fashion

/Is still very full



It's good being a girl. Especially when the person attending to you is a guy. =) Of course I can be just the plain perasan person I am thinking about stuff like this but it's cool. XD OK OK.... before I keep people wondering... This was the situation. I was looking around at some cloths and saw one I wanted. Spotted a salesgirl and asked her if she worked there (because I've been there 3 times and have mistaken normal customers for salespeople all 3 times >_< ). I saw her tag, and just asked for confirmation. She said yes, I told her I need some cloth cut. She said, "Ok, hold on", and she called some guy (I've always seen him there and he's the only worker I recognise but she was closer and I thought she could cut but apparently not) and I told him what I wanted. He took really a long time holding the cloth, making sure the edges were ok, making sure the cloth was even. Then he turned to me and said he won't count the first portion of the cloth (since it was poorly cut and there were some writings on that part). I said ok. The portion was clearly 20cm at least but he gave me like 40cm so yay I thought I had some extra cloth. Oh, I wanted 2 metres so that would mean me getting like 2.2 metres (minus the spoil portion). Was already happy. Then he proceeded to measure my 2 metres. And guess what? At the end of the first metre, he gave me like 5cm more, and at the 2nd metre, he gave me like 20cm more. Tell me why I shouldn't be happy? I'm paying the price for 2 metres but getting 2.45 metres worth of cloth. Nyaaa~! Even if I am being perasan by saying this, I'm still saying this. It could be possible due to the way I was dressing or how cute I am. Muahahahaa.... Well, maybe not the cute part. I find my dressing today to be rather nice ^_^ so it could be a possibility. And I acted all girly and all when he was there folding the cut cloth and writing the reciept and I said thank you to him so softly (but loud enough for him to hear) and so politely I'm so not my usual loud self. XD Gonna love my 2.65 metres (including spoilt portion) of cloth. *lets out breath in happy mode*

Speaking of dressing, I've been thinking.... I think my sense of fashion (for my own self) is not too bad. I mean, when I want to dress up of course. No one has to agree on me on this cos... I have my tastes, you have yours. But I really thought about this earlier today and yeah... I think I do have this knack for fashion. It does not have to be branded stuff. Just stuff I like. Which comes to the gorgeous Giordano T-shirt I saw earlier. OMG it's like so cute know? It's pink, and it has Chip & Dale (the chipmunks from the cartoon) on it. It's a normal U-neck T-shirt but the U is black in colour. And it looks so cute!! Would have bought it if I printed money. >_< It costs RM49.90 know? Not willing to pay. Sigh... same goes for my Disney white dress with red threadings. RM73... not willing. I know it's short, I know I won't really look good in it, but you know, I can be that type of person who would just buy clothes they won't wear. Heck, I have more than 5 pieces of clothing I bought just because I think they look cool. Not sure I'm gonna wear that any time soon. Even if I did, it would probably be in my room, in front of the mirror only ^_^;; Alright, back to the main topic.... after thinking about the fashion thing and the not much money to buy those clothes I like thing... I suddenly thought about what the America's Next Top Model contestants say when they were asked "Why do you wanna be the next Top Model?". Being me, I put myself in their shoes and my reply was "Because I so love to try out different clothes and even if I don't own them, having a picture of me in many types of clothes would be super cool, especially those clothes I really love (in my own fashion sense)." Kinda over the top but yeah, that was really what I feel. Sigh... how nice hoh? Damn you Lee Na for getting me hooked to that show. >_< I even took posed pictures of myself with my digicam! Gah +_+

Now allow me to just wonder off dreaming about lovely clothes and cosplay~!


Coming up:
- Nazrin's birthday BBQ
- Dyeing my hair?



"I hope you don't mind... I hope you don't mind... that I put down in words... how wonderful life is, now you're in the world..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home