Sunday, September 25, 2005

Dream

/Is kinda hot


I had a dream last night. Rather weird one you might add. Don't ask me how I can remember this dream... I just... remembered. ^_^;;

It was dark.... It was cold.... But there was a patch of bright light to my side. I walked towards the light. I stood in front of the light, and saw my silhouette. Weird. I turned around. Saw a bright light which almost blinded me. Then I heard... "Oi tepi lah. Why you standing there? We cannot see lah." What the heck??? *blur* Then I stepped aside. I looked at the patch of lighted area. I saw people moving. I saw.... an anime episode. >_< I'm in screening. My eyes miraculously adjusted to the darkness in a flash of a second. I saw someone walking down the "stairs". Can it really be? The figure looks like Pablo. The figure got nearer. OMG it's Pablo!! What the heck is she doing in Melaka, or in MMU, or in the screening? She said a quick genki "hi" to me and said she had to go already. I forgot the reason why she had to leave. I was confused. And then... I woke up.

Kinda weird dream but I felt down to earth I don't know why. Maybe that's why I can remember it quite clearly.


And no, I've not forgotten about these:
Upcoming:
- Pablo's prezzie (picture post) *halfway through taking the pictures*
- Meeting up with Terry *done*
- Picture post of Mavalia's gifts to me *done*
- Z-Board (attached with picure) *done*
- Cute techie guy XD
- Cute elevator guy quits T_____T
- Japanese guy visits ^___^ XD XD XD *2 posts involving this since he just visited again*
- What if... (would we be together?) *done*
- More Kaleido Star (pictures, cosplay and stuff) *still got more :p *



"Aku pulang... tanpa dendam... kuterima...kekalahanku..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home