Thursday, September 15, 2005

FFVII: Advent Children

/Is very weak thanks to bishie overload



I really should take MC tomorrow. Reason: Bishie overdose. ROFLMAO. Too bad I can't cos I made promises to do some packing (yes, more back breaking work) tomorrow with Doris and Dorin so.... ah well. Tonight was superb. If only there was a picture of my face, I could post it here.... or maybe not. :p Hati cair I tell ya.

OMG Vincent~!!!!!

OMG Ruffus~!!!!

OMG Reno~!!!!!

And I can only find a picture of Vincent (who is so freaking kakkoi, ok????) so I'll share. Kyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................



Oh wait... kekeke... with more search I found more bishie pictures XD XD XD

Sharing time...

OMG Reno~!!!!!!!


No uncloaked one.... T____T


He maybe small but he's kinda cute in some ways XD


2 things you'll note about this movie if you watch Disney cartoons and anime.... OMG Lion King~!!!! OMG Kaleido Star's Tenshi no Waza~!!!!



"Doki doki doki doki doki <-- the sound of my heart"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home