Sunday, August 21, 2005

13 is a good number

/Is sad the weekend is over



13 times in total I have watched the last 5 episodes of Kaleido Star (don't ask how many for the first 46 episodes cos I simply lost count ^_^;; ) and I'm thinking it is time to give it a little rest. XD On and off, I'll still watch but not everyday. think I can survive now without my daily dose of it. Kekeke....

yut in all spirit of Kaleido Star, I dedicate these 2 pictures to my Kaleido fan friend... gen_tiger :D

"Huh? You looking at me?"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I ish da cute XD
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


On a side note.... GOD DAMMIT I DIED TODAY. GAH~!!! StreamyX sucks today. The line was so shitty that Lineage II lagged like hell and yeah, I died. There goes my 7% XP. Gah~!!! Unfair. Unforgivable. Waaaaahhhhhhh........ So disappointed know. I stopped playing for today. Depressed. Sigh.... Why? Why? Why? Lucky nothing dropped. Would have cursed if all my Scrolls of Escape dropped. Worst still, my weapon. Gah. I is the damn sad. T_T


Moving along with another photo post.... look at this:

Lase: Oohh... seems nice to eat. I'll grab it since my mum's paying anyways. *evil grin*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Upon reaching home..."Munch, munch"

More munching...

"OMG!!!!!!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a normal piece of cracker....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is not.

We shall compare....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

O.o Crazy man. First time encountering something like this. Well, what can I expect from a cheap price and locally made stuff, right? Plus, it's not even a famous brand. XD Still, lucky I did not find a rat's head inside or something ^_^;;

So there we have it.... some photos for viewing pleasure and the looks of my hand XD Hopefully I remember to bring a diskette to work tomorrow so I'll be able to save the very-long-awaited-post (since last month gah) and post it up here. And not forgetting... *cough* *cough* My Japanese guy post coming up soon also. *drools* Handsome-nyeeee~!!!! *flies high into the sky*



"Before the day I met you, my life was so unkind. But you're the key to my peace of mind. Cos you make me feel, you make me feel, you make me feel like a natural woman..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home