Sunday, July 24, 2005

Money or friends?

/Is wanting more weekends



When you have to choose between friends and money, to me, I say choosing money is just pure evil. I do. Shoot me down, hell I care. I still think people like this are sad and should be shot dead. I know I'm evil cos I curse people all the time saying they should die but like it or leave it. That's just me. Offended? Sorry. I won't change but I will apologize. So there, I really think these people are super lame and should just die. It pains me to have friends choosing money over me (and other friends) and it hurts me more that we were close.

I don't hate them.... I dislike them. And I still think by choosing money over friends, they should just die with their money.

Hmph!!


Coming posts:
- Bon Odori
- Pablo's prezzie (picture post)
- Meeting up with Terry
- Picture post of Mavalia's gifts to me (I dunno where the old pics went so needed to take pictures again)
- Z-Board



"Supiido wo yurumezuni, ima wa donna ni hanareteta. Meguri kiseki na tochuu ni mata mukaiauno darou.... mukaiauno darou"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home