Saturday, July 23, 2005

Busy Bee

/Is still sleepy x_x



So many things to update on... so many I forgot... gah. Exactly 10 days ago, I became old. Hahaha... well, not old lah.... older :p I still am 8 at heart XD XD

Anyhows, this year due to my work life, there is no count down celebration cos I need to sleep early!! Ah well, many calls came through and my inbox was practically bombarded with tonnes of messages. So many that due to my lack of inbox space, some messages popped in 2 days later... but the date was the correct so... ehehe... ^_^;; Remind me to empty my inbox to at least 10 spaces the day before my birthday. Was very happy seeing all the messages and picture messages and to receive those calls. I remembered Pablo being the first to call and sing Happy Birthday to me. Thanks ya... totemo ureshii desu. At that time we've not met so I just know she's a super hyper genki girl with a picture to match the voice. ^_^ Thanks to Bon Odori, I can say I know her personally now ... but that's another story (post).

Coming to the day itself, my workmates did not know it was my birthday so nothing special there. Tak kan want me to go and tell everyone, right? But I did tell one at the end of the day cos I wanted to go back and I said something like, "Sorry ah MT, tomorrow I can stay back longer... Wanna go celebrate birthday tonight". I purposely did not mention whose birthday but knowing him, he musta misheard and exclaimed, "Really? Your birthday today?" and when I nod, he shook my hand and shooed me to go home. ^_^ My first handshake. Hehehee....

So how did I celebrate that night? PIG OUT!!!!! Which I so regret the next day but hey, what the heck, right? Hahahaha.... We pigged out the next day also cos I treated my colleagues to lunch, not telling them the occasion until after I paid. Kinda scared if they know then they wanna pay instead. But too bad did not manage to go out on my birthdate itself cos one of the 3 (those I'm close to) had an urgent call suddenly so we had to cancel it at the last minute. And then there was the makan treated by Lai Ching and Raelynne as well.... and soon after a slice of cake at secret recipe... and Terry... and that's yet another post. ^_^;;

All in all, this was quite a memorable birthday for me even with not many presents (see? it's the thought that counts more than the present)... I got a few ang paos (show me the moolah baybeh), even one from my lazy brother who I assume malas wanna think about a present so he just gave me RM150 (w00t so much... happy happy) and a necklace from Lee Na. On later dates I got a photo frame from Diana and something personal from Pablo (which will be blogged later) as well. So... a huge thank you to those who wished me (be it through call or sms or via my taggie or by sending me an e-card or by posting a blog post to wish me attached with a CG ), to those who gave me ang paos, to those who gave me presents, to those who treated me. *hugs all*

Of course there are ups and downs but I just did not care about the downs.... though I'm just gonna write here. Hahahaha..... The downs has got to be where there are people who I expect to receive at least an sms but nothing came from them. It was sad knowing you spend so much buying them a gift, wishing them, etc and they don't even bother sending you that small sms which would probably cost RM0.15 max.... Sigh... I know giving is better than receiving but isn't this sad? When I thought of all the shit I did and all the effort I went through... why did I do it again? Sigh... lucky I only remembered this the next day so my birthdate was flawless. XD XD But just to make sure not everyone feels bad, no.... this only applies to one person and one person only. And most of you reading are not that one person so.... daijoubu da yo. It's not like I'm depressed or anything... was just disappointed. ^_^

On a side note.... would have prefered if my brother gave me this:



But he just said, "Use the R150 to buy it lah..." <_< Yeah... but RM150 ain't enough man. :p To defend myself before my reader think I'm greedy, I was just joking... RM150 from him is a lot and I'm very thankful. Not to mention he reloaded RM100 in my phone as well. ^_^;; RM250 is a lot... I know. Was just being demanding hahahaa.... yeah lah, cannot meh? I no boyfriend mah manja with my brother a bit loh. Got problem ka? XD

I feel I'm starting to go crazy right now... as in weird crazy... so I better stop here for now. You can guess what my next 2 posts is gonna be about if you had read all I've typed above. ^_^



"How could an angel break my heart, why didn't he catch my falling star? I wish I didn't wish so hard, maybe I'll wish their love apart. How could an angel break my heart?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home