Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Finally....

Is sleepy


Straight to the point.... or should I say, points... :p

- Cute guy XD
- Hurt my right leg :(
- Permanent? +___+??
- Accident x_x
- Sick T_T

Cute guy XD
Kyaaaaaa.... there's this cute guy in my company whom I've seen only once but he's so cute~!!!! He's not that tall either but his face is so cute and his hair and, and... I don't know his name or anything else except that he's in the facilities department or something who is like a handyman cos the time I saw him was because the light above where I was sitting keeps blinking non stop and Hui Ping went and reported this and he came with his ladder and climbed and fixed it. *swoon* Mei Yin saw him on another day but I was not there!!! ARGHHHH... +___+ I'm just hoping the light flickers again or goes off totally or something. Nyehahaa... *evil grin*

Hurt my right leg :(
We did "packing" where we arranged all documents neatly into boxes according to their posting dates. So there we were packing and I've been through carrying heavy loads before but I guess if you don't do it often, your muscles just loosen up. And that lead to a muscle pull on my right leg. T_T And to think carrying stacks of books (to be accurate, 440 80-pages exercise books a bundle) back in my old workplace was a piece of cake last time. So there I was having muscle pull throughout the weekend. Oh, this happened 2 weekends ago. ^_^;; So I'm ok now.

Permanent? +___+??
So what is permanent? Well.... my job actually. No, I'm not losing it. I've just been offered a permanent job there as soon as I graduate. Of course they wanted to me start right away after my training but I had to go back to boring old classes for another 4 months. So yeah, they're offering me a job after I graduate. I'm feeling happy inside but so many others are advising me to not accept this offer. Even had a small fight with Rizal cos of this. >_< Not to mention with my parents, especially my mother. My brother is kinda neautral so at least there is one less person to please. :p Still, this is my future so I'm making the choice. My mum told me that I am not allowed to blame her if I regret my decision. I answered confidently and sternly, "No regrets" and that's where I'll stand. No turning back.

Accident x_x
Oh no my poor baby. T_T My poor baby caught up in an accident and I'm actually there to witness it... well, not really witness... more like feel it. x__x How can someone be so blind? Before I continue, I'm referring to my car ya. Anyhows... there was a TRAFFIC JAM. All cars were NOT MOVING. We were INCHING bumper to bumper waiting for the traffic light to turn green. BAM!!! My car jerked forward. I felt the impact from the back. I turned around, knew the car behind me just kissed my backside. Sigh.... and it cannot choose any other cars. >_> So there I was standing in the middle of the traffic jam checking the damage. The guy who banged me was obviously dreaming so he admitted and seeing that I was working in the same company, he asked for my extension and I drove off. Yes, I failed to take down his name, extension or even car license plate. >_< I was that much in a hurry (dun wanna be late for work) and also maybe partly cos I was shocked and sad about the incident. Oh, did I mention? All this happened RIGHT IN FRONT of my company. GAH!!!!

Sick T_T
And then I was sick. And it lasted a good 2 whole days. Started with a haedache lase Saturday afternoon, got worse by night. Sunday morning (as in dark morning) I felt my body start to feel chilly but I touched my forehead and it was warm. Damn, a fever is coming. True enough, I woke up with a worse headache and fever. Still insisted visiting my grandaunt's grave (3rd year death anniversary) so I just took in the pain and went. Had lunch, treated my granduncle and grandaunt and I had to go back home. Did not follow them shopping. The headache was unbearable at this point of time.

And there we have the promised posts. :p Off to some other ramblings/stuffs/crap/etc


Speaking of treats...my mum brought something up the other day. So far I've treated my grandma, grandaunt, granduncle and parents (& bro). Thing is, when I treated my grandma, my parents and bro were there. Same as when I treated my granduncle & aunt. And I treated my parents and bro alone as well, just the 4 of us. So basically, they (parents & bro) ate 3 times of my treat. That was when my dad said it's better to treat people seperately rather than everyone joint at the same time cos if so, they will only get to eat once. Here, they already ate 3 times and one more coming soon. I certainly don't mind it but the thought of it just makes me smile. =)

Save some juice for later....

- Japanese guy XD XD XD *swoons* So handsome but.... T____T
- Mei Yin's last *wails* :(
- Photo posts coming~!!! Wai~! ~~\(^@^)/~~




"Hatenaki yume motomeru shirube naki sekai de, boku ga hikari nakushitemo itsuka"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home