Wednesday, May 18, 2005

MC = GAH!!!!

GAH!!!! I know I wrote in my Lego-Taggie that I'll only be updating this weekend but I'm here updating now. And ohh.... look at the time... 10.12am according to my PC clock. Nice... this is when people are actually at work. And why am I here? *points up* Sick Leave. BAH!!! This is so sad. Not to mention embarassing. Only 2 1/2 weeks of working and I took an MC today. Well, not that I want to take. Here's the story:

Yesterday, I had running nose so as usual, my eyes start flooding and they're red as well. And I told my colleagues it's nothing actually and not infectious. It usually goes off once the running nose stops but yesterday it continued all the way till I get back. Then it got better I think (did not look in the mirror) though my eyes were tired. Went to sleep early.

This morning I woke up and my right eye was itching. Looked in the mirror and saw my eyes a little red. Put some eye drops, headed to work. At work, my colleagues noticed again that I had red eyes and forced me to go see the doctor (in the plant itself). There I was and he told me I should leave so as not to infect others. GWEH~!!!! NNNOOOOOOoooooooo..... Sigh... so I left and now I'm back home.

This sucks.

Walk away... Don't turn around cos you may see me cry. Walk away... Don't turn around don't even say goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home