Tuesday, May 10, 2005

New implementation

Heh... implementing something on my blog and hopefully I remember to do it eveytime. It's nothing much to shout about. Just that from this post onwards, I shall end each blog post with a verse or what's playing in my head. Basically what I'm singing in my mind lah. As a closing of the post kinda thing.

Anyways, now that that's over with.... I've finally got work today. Yippee~! Why? Cos the US auditors have all gone back so the office people are less busy now so they can focus on me and give me work to do. So yeah, I did loads of stuff today. 2 main points though. Inventory checking and matching receipts.

Basically the inventory checking required me to head down to the production line where I had to wear a smock and some shoes which are so uncomfortable. Oh, and also earplugs. The shoes gave me blisters and my feet were practically sweating in there. Yuck. Spent about 2 hours down at production just to check the assets and bear with the noise and all. But it was cool seeing all those machines and doing some work. XD Oh, and a really happy note is that I met my old workmate (Kak Nadiah) who I've not seen for like 2 or 3 years. And she looks the same and and ... well, we kinda talked for a while so... kekeke... means I kinda ponteng a little on my work. So long never meet woh. Surely will talk a lot loh. And I got a hug from her as well. XD Hope we can meet more often and go for lunch or something. Oh, by the way... she was the person my brother and I worked with when I was still like Standard 5 or 6 I think. Ah... the memories we had when we were working.

Well, enough with that. Another thing I did was receipt matching which involves PO, invoice, DO, quantity and some other crap not worth mentioning here else everyone will go blur. Basically, what's important is that I had work to do. All thanks to Min Thick cos he was the one giving me all those work. Thanks so much Min Thick. Love you. *muacks*

/runs away before his wife sees me
/giggle

And hence, I go out of topic to point out that yes, I do use the words "love you" often cos really, I do. I mean I love my parents, I love my stupid irritating idiotic bloody useless brother of mine, I love my godbrothers (especially my precious Jin), I love my friends, my colleagues, etc. So no... it's not weird saying I love someone cos well, live with it. That's me. Take that too seriously and... well, too bad for you. I'm not that evil to want to steal someone from his wife lah. Besides, as if I am even capable of stealing. Heh, no doubt he is rather.... kinda... a little good looking. XD

/prays none of her colleagues stumbles upon this blog

Ah well, I guess that's all for now. 30 minutes before I doze of to la-la land (god knows who came up with that name... I got it from my brother +_+ ).

"I know it's all about you, all about me, working it out, yeah, that's what it's all, it's all about"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home