Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Nothing but a bandaged elbow

No, there ain't any photos of my bandaged elbow (dang I really need to get my own digital camera - anyone wanna buy for me for my birthday? *shiny eyes* ) but it's hurt and it's painful and it's caused by me myself I think. I kinda scratched or scraped it when I was sleeping 2 nights ago and the results? Skin being torn away from flesh so yeah... it pretty much hurts and I had to bandage it to feel less painful. And it's all red now as well so I basically got to wait for it to dry and then peel off the dried whateverthatisyoucallit.

And I just took pictures of my darling doggie (should I name it Woofie?) and also the cute little Quiggle (which my brother loves so much but it's mine so he ain't getting it :p ) so I'll post it up here once I get the pictures transfers. *mumbles about having her own digicam*

Oh, and my hand phone charger got spoiled by my mum. Don't ask me how but she became a super woman and yanked the charger from the power point and bam... one of the plug's batang came off. O.o Seriously... how strong is she? Anyways, I went and bought another charger and guess what? My phone won't charge. It aint the charger's fault cos the lady in the shop tried other phones and it works. And tried my phone on different chargers and they all don't work. I know that the charging hole of my phone is a little cacated but who would expect it to die out on me? Sigh... and what more, I got one bar left and I'm lazy to return to the shop and get it fixed. Not to mention throwing RM30 to fix it. And just when I thought I finally had some money in my wallet (just withdrawed RM90 yesterday). Sigh... my pathetic life and my pathetic handphone. I need a new Nokia 3310 with blue light. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home