Thursday, March 24, 2005

Quick update

Quick update from my previous post~! So yeah, if you've not read my previous post, please do so first before reading this.

Lii just dropped by and passed the photos to me and yeah...someone actually paid for them (that's like RM30 >_< ) so I'm very grateful to the person who paid for them (thank you thank you so very much) but I'm also feeling very embarassed (pai sei) right now cos I don't know who did that and I want to thank him/her properly... and... pai sei except such a thing woh. RM30 not cheap know. >_< Nyaaaa.... me ish happy but also malu at the same time.

As for the photos.... yeah, they were really professional done and edited and thank god I don't look THAT fat in there. *phew* Slack part was I did not know they were going to include my signature on the photo (some sort like autograph) so I did not sign properly when I filled the form (there was some form they asked us to fill, and I don't want people forging my signature anyways, right?) and it kinda looked ugly... my signature that is. ^_^ Ish still very happy but curious who did that.

Could it be someone who accidentally placed a wrong order? Or a committee who is my friend who just wants to support the photographers so he/she paid instead? Or an ehem... admirer? Or someone who wanted my photo so thought he/she could get it but I was contacted instead? >:) *oh-stop-being-so-perasan* Dunno lah but if you are here reading my blog, please do tell me it's you, ok? Cos I want to thank you in person and if really you were buying it for your own keeping... err... see lah how. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home