Sunday, March 20, 2005

Oh-My-God~!!!!

I hate assignments so much that I love tests/quizzes/exams more now. As you can see the time stated.... it's like 3AM and I've yet to sleep. Why? No, not because I'm posting here. It's because of my damn assignments which are due on Tuesday (yeah, sadly I have 2 assignments due on the same day). Assignments are fine if they are like essays cos I can type fast while thinking at the same time and is well known for crapping a lot of crap in it. Did the lecturer set the assignments in this format? Nooo.... they have got to be damn fricking itchy and go set a 50 pages assignment where you have to find ACTUAL FACTS ranging from 3-5 years of not one, not two but like a gazzilion requirements. And it that's not enough to kill us, we have to analyse a damn company's portflio and see whether we should buy the shares now or sell or hold. And the worst part is... 50 pages (minimum) assignment for a mere 15% (some say it might change to 10%). ARGH~!!!!! She's a saddist I tell you. A saddist who enjoys seeing her students suffer. Enough time here.... back to work work work. *dies*

PS: Writing this as a time off cos I'm @_@ with the assignments already.... +_+

**edited**
If you ever wonder how I got the blogspot address I mentioned in my previous post, one word: ASSignment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home