Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Traxx?

By a discreet request by Traxx, I am to write a blog post about him. And though he mentioned "again"..... ummm.... again desu ka? +_+ Nyaaaa.... me ish blur on wat dis guy wan me to post about. And he also spam my Lego-Taggie saying "spare me". Demo... what do I spare him of woh... Me ish so blur. It's not like he killed my baby or something (by baby I meant something I sayang dearly cos I am still a virgin so yes, I have never been pregnant before). So I'm seriously blur blur blur to da max until my eyes wanna go ngong ngong already like dis @_@ cos I dunno what I am supposed to type. Eto.... Actually I also dunno Traxx still visit my blog ^_^;; *huge sweatdrop* cos ages since he spammed on my Lego-Taggie and his blog ish also dead. Unyahhhh..... wat to post some more. Wat to type summore? Dunno dee woh. So ish this enough ka? Eto.... if not enough later I try think of more lah hoh. +_+ Brain not functioning today coz last nite squeeze all da juice out when doing assignment nyo~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home