Monday, March 07, 2005

Confused

ARGH~!!!!! I still don't feel right anymore. >_< Nyuuuuu..... be it 2 posts before or the previous post.... something ain't right. Something ain't me. This is all just wrong and I got no idea what for the time being so I guess I'm stuck being confused for a while before I pull myself together again. I wanna go back to being the old Legolase..... nyuuuu.......

I don't even know who I really am
I never felt this confused before
And if I ever need someone to guide me along
Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong?

+_+ What can I say? I'm addicted to Bleach's ending since god knows when. If you see someone suddenly humming or singing this song or Real Identity (Kaleido Star), you'll know it's me. Hmm.... Real Identity.... suddenly when typing that song title it seems so related to me. Nyehahahaa.... so maybe that's why both songs are in my head all the time and my current favourite sing along songs. XD

When you sabishii toki doushitemasuka
Never say sonna no wakaranai
Nemuru asobu magazine meguru
Sabishii toki wa sabishii yo
Mienai denpa ma kyou mo
Du du du du machi ni tobikau
Anyways, kokoro no battle
So many reasons hanashite

Errr.... I think I wrote the lyrics right. >_< As far as my memory serves me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home