Sunday, March 13, 2005

NOOOOOOOO~!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ARGH~!!!!!! I did the stupidest thing and I'm so sad right now. You see, it's about my wig. Continuing from where I left yesterday, I spent another 2 1/2 hours this morning combing the wig so it looks all proper. Then..... the moment of truth came. I am to cut the wig (>_< yes it sounds terrifing) and style it for my cosplay. And that I did. Miraculously, it turned out better than I expected so I was supr happy. Unfortunately, the part I cropped was still a little too long. Hence I decided to trim it a little more.

BAM!

I cut like an inch too much. Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh why is my life not like a game where I could just load and everything will be fine again. >_< T_T +_+

Sigh.... so I spent another 2 hours saving the wig and it doesn't look that bad now (though I'd still prefer how it looked even though it was a little long). And to think I almost butchered my RM200 wig. >_< Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home