Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Can't I be different?

Can't Legolase and the person physically present in front of the monitor pressing keys on the keyboard be different? Must they be the same person? The Internet serves as a powerful tool where people can express who they are, who they want to be, who they inspire to be or who they think they are to become. The huge question is, must offline and online personality be 100% one and the same? Can't one be more open when in the virtual world and more closed in reality (and vice versa)? I wonder how someone like Syaoran can exist in the many forms he's in and yet receive that amount of respect and have so many close friends. On which part did I go wrong? I wonder? Can't I live in some sort of a different world just like .hack//SIGN? Subaru was a handicapped but yet she had such power in the game itself. Can't I release all my feelings, thoughts and emotions in a webspace, where the number of people who know me are greatly reduced? Where I can scream but it still remains silent? Where my facial expression now and a minute later might change but still, no one knows? Where I pour out anything I feel comfortable and watches as it drifts away into cyberspace? Can't I be different.....?

PS: Gomen ne Syaoran-kun use you as example. >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home