Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sick to da max

Monday, I had a feeling a sore throat was coming since that night my throat was a little "off"... I could just tell.

+_+ That was how I was feeling then. My prediction was right. My throat hurt and there was this little irritation as well. To top it off, I also had running nose. I thought after I'm done with those dreadful assignments, I would be able to enjoy a little of my life. Guess I was wrong. The day to submit the assignments was Tuesday. Got everything done by 12pm and submitted them on their designated times. Went to attend the booth for the Cyber trip till 4pm, headed home to freshen myself, and headed back to campus for a presentation at 5pm. After presentation was class and after class was the rehearsal for the cyber performance. Got back home about 12 and I though FINALLY I'll be able to switch on my PC for other purposes, not doing assignments like what I did for the past week. So on it was.... and on it stayed till 1 am when I woke up (yes, woke up) from my sleeping-while-sitting-in-front-of-my-monitor (and would you believe it? with my right hand on the mouse as well). Guess I was too tired. Off I was to bed.

And then came Wednesday, yesterday. My sore throat got worst and I woke up sounding like a man. I still had running nose but I manage to catch a slight fever and some coughes along the way. >_< I went to campus late cos overslept so I reached there about 11.00am, set up the booth and waited for class to start. Class was at 2 so I lepaked the whole time there feeling sick. Went back at 12, came back to campus for yet another rehearsal, and went back....this time managed to watch a couple of anime episodes. XD

Then came today. Myteriously I got an SMS from SIGMA PRESTIGE (some professional photographers) asking me to be their model (yeah right).... asking me to come and collect my photos of Prom Nite at their booth at CLC from 3.30pm to 5.30pm. Wait.... what photos? You mean those which you got to pay RM15 for a copy?? O.o Since when did I order it? x_x And then I recalled Della telling me that she saw 2 of my photos being ordered. ARGH~!!!! I should have checked and told them it was a mistake back then. Unless someone actually ordered and paid for me >:) (admirer ka? :p ) Anyhows, due to my unhealthy state, I wanted to go back so I called my beloved Lii to help me get it. *glomps* Sorry trouble you nyo~! Me shall belanja you one day, k? I did tell her to ask whether I needed to pay or not... cos if I did, I ain't paying. Call me a cheapskate but OMG RM15 is freaking expensive and I'm kinda broke right now... and I don't think their professionalism would be THAT much of a difference compared to the one Lii took for me when I was standing at the stairs. (photo not included :p) So now I'm kinda like waiting for her call, and preparing for screening AND my last rehearsal (hopefully) tonight.

All in all.... I skipped most of my lunches during those hectic weeks and did more workout than I normally did (thanks to the rehearsals) but sadly, it's either nothing changed or my weighing scale is broken. *wails* If that is the case I'm better off just pigging out everyday and STILL be the same, right? Sigh.... Reconsidering US Pizza's buffet lunch..... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home