Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Productive Day.... I can feel it.

*just stepped on a piece of Super Ring left by my brother in my room +_+ *

*BURP~!* Hehehe... productive it is. Started this morning by waking up early (well, 9.30a is early enough for me :p ) and cooked myself breakfast. Just some simple yee mee basah. Too bad no pictures. XD But yay~! It was tasty although I did accidentally put a little too much pepper. ^^;; Left some for my dad just in case he wants some when he comes back. If he doesn't, in my tummy it goes. Muahahaha....

Anyways, I really feel I'll be productive today cos I don't think I'll play much games today. Wanna start working on my cosplay props and work on my new layout. Oh, and I'm thinking of making waffle again today. XD Yes... "again". I made it last week and it was pretty ok (except for the fact that the waffle machine thingie is not as good as those commercialized waffle makers use). This time less salt, and some sugar. XD Then it would be perfect. Nyehahaha....

Somehow, sound evil today. +_+ But maybe I'm just pretty much genki today. Hahaha.... did I wake up on the right side of the bed? Can't be, I only have one side to wake up to. Wakakaka.... And I'm trying to finish my 2nd last CG (yeah, thinks of not CG-ing anymore after these two are done) ASAP so I can work on the last one. And then retire... probably. Unless something comes around. ^^

Oh, and I'm still undecided on what character to head in CF as. Sigh.... Don't feel like joining the FMA group unless I go as Sloth cos... Juliet Douglas is too simple. And I have not watched any new anime to make me wanna cosplay anyone else. The possibilities of me making the costumes of Madlax (Madlax), Suigintou (Rozen Maiden), Kuchira Byakuya (Bleach), girl with red ribbons on hair (Air), Chii (Chobits) or Suu (Clover) are there but some like Suigintou, Kuchiki taichou and Suu might be scraped because I found out there will be people cosplaying as them. Well, not like there can't be 2 of the same character. But.... nicer if not, right? Sigh.... I need to start watching more anime. Oh, and no... Mizuho's not off the list either. That one is confirmed so did not mention it there. ^^ Demo... when will it be, I got no idea. +_+

Suddenly I feel all lazy after typing this post. Hahahaha....off to do my props. Wish me luck that I don't screw up. +_+ Jya~!

PS: Masami, wanna ask you about the Mars manga thingie. You still wanna do that cosplay? Oh, and you tau mana Cherry got her Freya wig and how much ka? Sankyuu~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home