Friday, April 22, 2005

Not a real update

Well, this ain't a worthy post since it's gonna be dead short. LOL. Don't think there'll be much update as often for the next few weeks, maybe months, but there will still be replies in my Taggie. ^^ Why? Cos I'm "busy" fighting monsters in Aden (Lineage II) or in Azeroth (World of Warcraft) to be "online". m(_ _)m Heh, a thousand apologies to my faithful readers. I hope to update whenever there's server maintenance for the games or when I'm not playing (I do not play 24/7 of course). Dang, have not gotten my ass off to work on my props. Sigh...

PS: I'm still so very much in love with the doggie Masami gave me. It is like the cutest thing in the world and I'm still obsessed with it since last month. <3 Maybe I'll post a picture of it if I can take a photo. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home