Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

Yeah, well if you don't know by now.... it's Mother's Day today and I found out about it just on Friday evening on my way back from work cos they were giving out free Mother's Day CDs on the radio. ARGH~!!!! I can't believe I forgot about it. And guess what? My brother said he knew and did not tell me. And guess what again? He actually went to KL for a conference and bought some Famous Amos biscuits for my mum and gave her supposedly for Mother's Day since he wrote a note there "Happy Mummy's Day" And when I asked him about it, he said it was ONLY from him. AGRH #@#%$@#@@$!!!!!! Every birthday I'm the one who thinks of present and I ALWAYS ask him whether he wants to share. And this is what he does. GRRRR!!!!! I shall not share this year's birthday presents to my parents with him. He can find his own for all I care. And the worst part was, when I asked him why he did not share, he said that "Aiyoh, tonight's dinner we share and paying, right?" WTF!!!! If wanna share mah all share lah. You share the dinner, then you give extra. Damn you you bloody selfish bastard. Grrr.... I'm seriously pissed at him right now for this and I shall not forgive him for doing this. It's always like this. Everytime he just takes advantage of me and I keep quiet. Every single time I'm so nice to him but he treats me like SHIT. To hell with him from now on. He can die and rot for all I care. I don't want to give a damn anymore. I need a boyfriend now so I can redirect all this loving to another guy instead of the stupid one at home. Grrrr.....

On a side note, I pigged out today. +_+ Gah I feel so guilty. I practically ate non stop the whole of today. This is so not good. Hahaha... need to double my damn workout. Sigh.... And there's work tomorrow. Hope they got some stuff for me to do. Leave me bored and I'll DIE~!!!! T_T Gweh, I couldn't find my sewing stuffs which I bought some time ago so I did not really do any cosplay related activities during the weekend. Gah and Karnival Mesra is only 4 weeks away. Hope I can finish them in time. Sigh... where did they disappear to? This is why I so hate cleaning my room. I can never find where the "arranged" items are. +_+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home