Thursday, May 05, 2005

Totally opposites

I just checked my exam results today for the grades and I seriously want to SCREAM~!!!!! The subject I studied the most for (and from textbook mind you) and concentrated like hell.... was the worst marks among them all. +_+ Damn shitty. All those which I don't have confidence to get A, I got As for them. Those which I'm seriously expecting an A (cos I can do all the damn bloody questions and my mid term was high and my project was high), I got a damn B+

ARGH~!!!!!!! You have GOT to be kidding me. And no, I'm not paying RM50 just to get them remarked. But I AM going to see my lecturer with a disappointed face and tell him somehow my finals screwed up when I was confident on my answers. Damn damn damn damn damn. This is so sucky. I feel so shitty. The two subjects I'm eyeing on to get an A, I got B+ for both. And the one where I hardly study and never paid attention in class and kinda disliked the lecturer, I got an A- w(m_m)w I don't know what to feel. Sigh...... sigh.... SIGH....

Oh, and work today sucks because it is FREAKING BORING. It is ok if I feel bored doing something. But today there was hardly ANY work for me and it killed me. Here you have a workaholic and you don't make use of her and give her some stuffs to do. They had better prepare some work for me tomorrow else next week I'm bringing my costume to sew there. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home