Saturday, June 18, 2005

Weekends are back again

Is having muscle-pull on right leg



Yoohooo~! I'm back again. Nyehahahaha..... OK I'm scaring people with this crazy personality of mine. One of my colleagues is starting to think whether I'm sane or not. +__+ Gah. I giggle and laugh a lot in the office... is this good? I mean yeah we have fun but will my supervisors think I'm a sick person or not serious in my work? Nyaaa.... But performance have been ok so I'm not gonna worry bout what they think. :)

On a side note... does anyone else wake up with a song in their head? Like you know you're sleeping, then when you wake up, a song is already stuck to your mind and you keep playing it over and over again... and humming it as well. It strangely (well, not that strange I think :p ) happens to me. I forgot what songs were "played" for the past week but yesterday it was Faith Hill's 'Cry' and today it was Westlife's 'Open Your Heart'. Yeah I know... songs about a partner. Sheesh. >_>

And now back from where we left last week...

- Paycheck gone :( but :)
- Pitiful colleague
- Gonna miss Mei Yin T__T
- Cosplayer's block?

Paycheck gone :( but :)
Gone as not in lost. Gone as in finish. T_T My first paycheck was used to bring my parents and grandma (mom's side) for dinner and we went to eat ikan bakar (baked fish sounds sooooooo lame) and it costs me a whopping RM100 +_+ Then I treated my parents to satay the other day and another RM30 flew away. I've yet to bring my grandma and aunts (father's side) out so that would most likely be another RM100 or so. And my aunt from US is coming back this July and I've promised to treat her once I started working so yeap, more money out. XD Hahaha.... so there goes my first paycheck. But still, I'm happy. Seeing the faces of my relatives is priceless. Especially when your own grandma comes and says thank you to you with such a big smile on her face. *terharu* Love you so much mama. <3

Pitiful colleague
There's this colleague of mine who is just so pitiful. I'm not naming anyone cos... though highly unlikely, who knows they might stumble upon my blog, right? Though if they do, they'd probably know who I'm referring to. ^_^;; So back to this colleague of mine, he's like always being bullied by his supervisor and sometimes get blamed for things he did not do. There was once where we were discussing about some old transactions and he told me that he was not even working in the company back then. And he said, "That time I still happily working at my old firm". +__+ It's sad to hear him say this cos he was having a better time at his old firm. And now he's here and I don't think he's really having fun. I mean work is pointless unless you enjoy doing it. So either he should start enjoying it or leave, right? That's what I think anyways but I think he should just relax a little and not worry about every single detail every second of the day. Sigh... well, my dear colleague, hope you cope and pull through the tough times and be less tensed in the future. I'm only there to aid him for another 4 months anyways. :-/

Gonna miss Mei Yin T__T
2 weeks..... in 2 weeks Mei Yin is leaving and I wonder if I'll laugh as much as I did these past few week and whether I'll have a kaki to joke and tease with. We're like both having the same perangai and we're both so nakal so yeah, it's been super fun with her around. (BM words used on purpose cos we always refer to ourselves as nakal anyways XD... and cos we speak BM a lot there.. some sort like BM ^^ ) Too bad she gotta leave in 2 weeks. Thankfully 2 weeks though cos if her application to extend was not approved, yesterday would have been her last at work. So yeah, relieved but still sad.

Cosplayer's block?
I'mma so totally at a dead end. Jalan buntu. I can't find a character I really wanna cosplay. Sigh... I mean there's my list but none of them are giving me the motivation to start working on the costume. Does this mean I want another character for the time being? Thought of crossplaying but... not sure whether my face is suitable or not. I think I have quite a girlist face. I think... Anyways, if I wanna crossplay, I'd most likely be doing Shannon Casull from Scrapped Princess cos I've not thought about anyone else (except for Kuchiki Byakuya which I thought about last month but scrapped it cos so many people are doing it). Hmmmm..... Arghh.... this is so sad. No early preparations for any of the cosplay events coming. Just cos I don't know who I should cosplay. Sigh... maybe I'll just reuse old costumes. Sad huh?

Wah panjangnyeeee....... *whacks everyone* Don't think dirty. I'm saying my post. XD I knew some weren't. Just wanna whack people cos I felt like it LOL. So yeah, another long post by me today ;) And there's more waiting to be exposed. *whacks people again* XD XD Maybe I got too influenced by Fool (Kaleido Star).

Coming soon...

Cute guy XD
Hurt my right leg :(
Permanent? +___+??


"I'd like to run away from you, but if I were to leave you I would die. I'd like to break the chains you put around me, but yet I'll never try."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home