Friday, June 03, 2005

I smell of thinner.....

Or turpentine or spirit or whateveritisyoucallit but it stinks and right now, I'd prefer smelling like shit just coz I've lived more than 20 years so I should be able to withstand the smell of shit (*footnote 1) but the smell of thinner/turpentine/spirit/whateveritisyoucallit is way too strong and bad for my nose, my head and my body. Urghhh..... And this is AFTER I finished taking what would be one of the longest baths I've ever taken in my entire life.


*footnote 1:

I know it sounds disguting but bear with me. I mean we shit almost everyday, right? And on average, once a day would mean me smelling shit more than 7000 times already. OK sometimes shit does not smell or you nose gets block or something else so let's cut down that number to half. 3500 times of smelling shit can at least prepare you if you smell like shit, right? But you do not smell thinner/turpentine/spirit/whateveritisyoucallit (yes, I ctrl+c, ctrl+v) everyday, every week or even every month unless you're working at a place which requires the use of thinner/turpentine/spirit/whateveritisyoucallit often. So I stand by my opinion.

PS: I know..... disgusting post. Sorr if any of you were eating at the time you read this. ROFL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home