Thursday, June 02, 2005

Super Short Post

Really really short post cos basically I got no time. Heck I practically forced myself to type this cos I promised a post today. Anyways, if you notice, today is exactly 1 week after my previous entry, Pablo's birthday. So why is this important? Well, that is my 2nd present to her actually. It's nothing much and might not even mean anything making it not worthy to be counted a present, but I purposely posted nothing during this 1 week time span so that people will know of Pablo and visit her blog perhaps? ^^ The least I can do since I did not give her a physical present, see?

So to cut things short, that was the reason/explanation why I waited till today before I started posting again. I could have done sooner, and believe me, I had tonnes to type. But a promise I made to myself is a promise. ;)

Lastly, just a note for me to remember what the heck I'm supposed to post about after the end of this week. Ya see, I'm pretty much (more like totally) busy preparing for Karnival Mesra Melaka this Saturday cos there'll be a cosplay event there. So updates only after the end of this week. Busy to the max.... you can say. :)

Notes:
- Japanese guy
- More more more work
- Many things wanna blog but when come in here forget dee
- Cosplay preparation
- I want a digicam XD



Ah well whaddayaknow? It's already Thursday. Bah. Please read the above post as if it was a Wednesday, ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home