Thursday, May 19, 2005

Somebody's old..... :p

Kekeke.... a HUGE Happy Birthday shout out to Wei Kuei somewhere in KL right now..... though I'm not sure she knows my blog exists. Hahaha... anyways, if you do see this Wei Kuei, a blessed birthday to you and may all yor wishes and dreams come true. Kahwin don't forget to call me know. XD Don't forget to call me when you get back so we can eat mee hoon kueh. Hehehe.... Stay cute forever and ever. *muacks* Oh and.... you'll always be older than me :p (yeah, but look younger +_+ )

Wanted to put her picture here but.... since I did not get permission, we'll leave it as that lah. Hahaha... so those who know her know lah. Those who don't may find this entry to be utmost useless and boring to the max. But who cares? Not me. :p Mah blog, mah wishes, mah entries. Live with it.

/wonders what's with her wierd mood today

"I give my all to have just one more night with you, I'd risk my life to feel your body next to mine"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home