Sunday, July 03, 2005

Idols

Is scratching her whole body +__+ Gah


Idols.... why is this term so loosely used right now? Everything is associated to Idols right now. Why? I mean is it such a big hype that even Jobstreet has this "Be a Job Idol" thing going on? I find it rather.... overly used. If everyone is an idol, what does that make real idols like those really great people? I mean yeah there are different categories and genres of idols but I think the word just lost it's 'value' and 'class' now. Imagine given an essay topic on "Describe your idol". I know it's personal and just about anyone can be that idol of yours (I had this topic for SPM actually and I wrote about my brother) but it has to be someone you look up to. If anyone can just go to courses and be a Job Idol (example continue from Jobstree), what's so great about one 'idol' compared to another? It's only time before there are Blog Idols, Cyberspace Idols, etc. Sigh....

Speaking of blogs... a friend of mine (not gonna mention who, you know who you are) can actually tell me she frequently visits some other unknown blogger's blog (unknown meaning not knowing that person personally) rather than visiting a friend's blog like mine. T___T And she (yes, this friend is a girl) can selamba-ly ask me how's my life doing. Gah.... It's in mah blog dear. So come here more often lah. *bantai the budak*

Referring to my first line.... Lee Na and Huay Yin must be laughing their asses off right about now. >_> Yeah yeah. So I know I'm the weirdo of all weirdos. I mean it's off my control that I get itchy when I drink alcohol, right? Not that I can do anything about it. +__+ And so last night was no peaceful sleep. It was painful you hear me. Painful. But it was worth it. XD We should do that more often. ^_^ Except this time, there will not be 4 'bo ye chi' anymore. Hahahaha....



"I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I don't know whether to live or die. And it cuts like a knife. She's out of my life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home