Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A post long overdue

/Is damn freaking full right now.



Just came back from a company dinner and I'm freaking full. With good stuff too. Crabs, prawns, pork ribs, etc. Basically it was a 2 table 8 course dinner which costed more than RM1000 so yeah, you can imagine how big my eyes popped out when I heard how much was the food I'm eating. I remembered there were sea cucumber, abalone, soft shelled crabs, normal shelled (but damn huge) black crabs, a super fresh ikan bawal, huge prawns, etc. The best part is that this restaurant (it does not look like a restaurant from the outside, mind you) does not accept credit cards (even with the huge bills), only cash.

So there it was... my most expensive dinner EVER up till now. Seriously, to me, I think that I'd still fully enjoy an 8 course dinner which costs RM200. Ah well, not my money so who cares. >:) And I've still got 2 pieces of crab and 4 prawns on my dining table. >_> Evil colleagues pushed the ta pao-ed food to me. Gah. Lucky my mum ate the crabs and waiting for my dad to finish the prawns.

And... I will post about everything else later... maybe tomorrow or the day after. Probably tomorrow... at least 1/4 tomorrow. I hope. I pray. Bleh. Gonna go watch Kaleido Star now muahahahaha..... was THAT desperate so Chinese subs also can lah...

I actually wanna type a lot and blog more but so many other temptations on my mind made me postponed it. Kekekekee....



"Can you cry a little? Lie just a little. Pretend that you're feeling, a little more pain. I gave, now I'm wanting something in return. So cry a little for me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home