Monday, July 25, 2005

*swoons*

/Is still merajuking to her brother since 2 days ago





AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH~!!!!!

OMG why didn't I do anything? Why? Why? Why? GAHHH~!!!!

We were in the same elevator. His hair was as beautiful as ever. He was as dashing as ever. He was wearing his cool mature look with that tint of kindness. He was a drop dead gorgeous looking fellow. He makes my heart melt. We were in the same elevator.

Why did I just stare down at some documents in my hand?

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH~!!!!!

Can anyone be anymore BODOH or not you tell me? Konon lah want to malu malu don't wanna see his face. Cis cis cis. Stupid you, you should have just said hi or something. Or smile.... smile... is smiling so hard? You do it to all the other strangers (emloyees) in the company also what? You also had small talks with them (strangers) in the lift just to pass time what? Why you cannot do it today? Why you go stupidly act so shy shy so si man so whatever. GAH~!!! Never have I met anyone stupider. And in the car on the way back you can think about him some more with his cool hair. Bukankah bebal sangat tu?

BAKA.

T_T



"I never had a dream come true, till the day that I found you. Even though I pretend that I've moved on, you'll always be my baby. I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home