Sunday, August 14, 2005

Motto Motto Kaleido Star Wa DAISUKI~!

/Is recovering.... hopefully



Sorry lah to those who dislike Kaleido Star or want me to stop posting about it. I cannot tahan leh. So nice woh. So mah I blog about it loh. Kyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... 8 times and counting. Muahahaha.... my brother also said I'm crazy cos last night about 12AM, I told him I had enough time to watch the last 3 episodes and he just rolled his eyes, sighed, and called me crazy. Hahahahaha..... Kaleido Star no tameni.... Heck, I even lessen my time online playing Lineage or WoW. +____+ See how nice this anime is?

Anyways, here's a BEAUTIFUL screenshot for Kaleido Star, episode 51. Dedicated to gen_tiger as well. ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


"Dare mo sagashiteru yume wa kitto aru, dokokani aru. Negai ga itsuka kanau made hitori janai..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home