Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Kaleido Star

/Is in heaven



OMG!!!!!! I LURVE THIS SHOW OMG OMG OMG RRRWWAAAAOOOORRRR!!!!

If only it were not 1.30AM now (waaaaay past my bedtime), I would watch episodes 47-51 all over again and again and again and again. And maybe another 100 times of episodes 50 and 51. Dammit I am so high right now... so in love, so at peace, so serene, so... so... uwaaaaaiiiiii~!!!!

One slack thing.... they forgot the bank robber!!!! ROAR~!!!! Oh, and another thing also.... why her baju like kinda slutty a bit???? WHY??? DOUSHITE???? If they made a superbly beautiful outfit for her, I'm soooooooo gonna love her even even even more. Motto motto motto suki desu.

Sora Naegiro, ano onna zettai ni wasuretenai nai nai!

*drools*

Most DEFINITELY going to cosplay her (or someone from KS). I don't care no one recognises me. I don't care if the outfit is simple. I don't care if I can't do a simple split or a proper cartwheel. Sora naritai~!!!

Now, excuse me while I indulge myself in a blissful dream of Kaleido Star....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

**edited**
Thank you so much Jin for the link to the Chinese subbed Kaleido Star. God, I so love you right now.




"Dreaming samenai yume, ochitaku sadame, don't stop loving, can't stop loving you, ya, ya, ya. Believe in you hikikae ni, subete ushinatte mo, still loving, can't stop loving you, no, no, no. Tattoo kiss."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home