Thursday, August 11, 2005

RM1244 and more Kaleido Star

/Is still working on the very long post (30% done)



RM1244... what can that be? Yesterday's dinner actually. +_+ Seriously, each table was about RM622. Heck, the drinks alone sum up to RM100++ Abalone was RM160 per table, the hard shelled crab was RM75 per table, sea cucumber was RM60... and I forgot the rest. Though the oyster mee (which was very delicious by the way) was rather cheap I'd say. RM15 per table. Not bad eh? Still... RM1244!!!! Crazy man. I can order normal (but delicious) food for 10 tables with that money. RM124.40 per table IS still a lot, know? Don't know what the Singaporeans beside our table ordered since they spent more than RM1000 for only ONE table. Gweh~! Rich people... guess that was my first and probably my last time eating there.... unless I just head there for the oyster noodles ^^

Can't stop thinking about Kaleido Star. Dammit I'm so in love with this anime. Yes, I've just finished my 2nd time watching the same last few episodes as yesterday. Still on Chinese subs so the more lengthy conversations are rather... shattered (as in words missing here and there). Kinda regret not learning Japanese level 3 now. Wahahaha....

And to SHOUT OUT....

TODAY'S LEE NA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you my dear friend. I'm not gonna get mushy and all here else I'll get whacked badly from her hahaha.... but yeah, thanks so much for all those years and all those memories. Really appreciate them and will cherish them all my life. *bear hugs Lee Na* Hope I was one of the first few to wish you ^^

And I do believe being happy for someone makes you hapy yourself. Above is a great example. It is not my birthday, it's her birthday. But I feel happier today than when it's my own birthday. It's a wonderful feeling. *hugs self*

And now... back to Kaleido Star. I think I can watch one more episode before calling it a night? Muahahaha.... I am da evil rrrooooaaaarrrr!!!!



"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Lee Na, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home