Saturday, August 13, 2005

Still having Kaleido Star fever

/Is sick AGAIN!!! *screams*



Lookie lookie. The time is 1.28AM (on my PC clock) and I'm still awake. Though dead sleepy like hell. Eyes wanted to close since like 2PM just now thanks to my returning running nose, making my eyes as heavy as ever. Damn... why'd I have to get sick during weekends always? Gah.

Oh yeah... why am I still awake? Nyehahaha.... you guessed it. 5th time watching Kaleido Star baybeh!!! Dammit I still get goosebumps when I watch it. Especially the parts when she looks like an angel. *drools* (Dammit why'd they have to make her outfit so slutty at the end +___+ ) I am in lurve with her dammit. Gah I wanna be like her. I wanna do all those moves, though impossible. Sora daisukiiiiiiii....... *goes crazy*

I'm yawning. My head hurts. My nose is dripping. My eyes are watery. I feel like watching the last 2 episodes another time. >_< Gah! I guess I better head off to bed now before I die tomorrow and can never watch Kaleido Star again.

Oh, and due to my sickness.... and also partly due to Kaleido Star (partly only... honest), I'm still stuck at only 50% of my long awaited post (which I don't think people are waiting for it anymore anyways actually.... wonder why I'm still writing it :p ) and will hopefully still be able to finish it by this weekend if everything goes well (read: I get well tomorrow).



"No song lah babe. Da gal is sick. Da gal is sick. Whatcha gonna do? She's talking crap. She's talking shit. Bleh."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home