Monday, August 15, 2005

My nights in the arms of an angel

/Is feeling much better (Thank you for those who wished for my recovery)



I have fallen
Into the arms of an angel
To be held so closely
Every single night

I have been taken
By the wings of a lover
Shimmering glittering
Showering with light

OK that was just out of the blue. Wonder where it came from but I just wrote what went (rushed) through my mind, no editing. XD Is this skills? Is this passion? Who cares when I found an angel in Kaleido Star...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

People, you have got to shoot me. I'm getting addicted every single day. Today itself I've watched it 3 times, making it a total of 10 times watching it. And I can't seem to stop (check out the time of this post ROFL). Hope my performance at work does not deteriorate +_+

Goodnight. *blows kisses*



"Tojita honno naka nemutteru, omoide to iu na no Pandora no houseki. Toiki shinobaseta tameraide, itsumademo miteita......Here in the rain"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home