Wednesday, August 17, 2005

OMG can you believe it????

/Is freaking busy this week



Can you believe it? I actually lived through a day without Kaleido Star. Yes, I did not even watch a single episode nor clip from Kaleido Star (though was singing KS songs the whole day) yesterday. Reason would probably be due to my coming home from work at 8.30PM!! Yes, I stayed back till that late last night. Tonight's only till 7.30PM so a sigh of relief there. ^_^ Speaking of Kaleido Star, this post would be my 6th consecutive post containing something on Kaleido Star. Crazy I tell ya.

As I'm typing this, I check my taggie and saw a new reply from gen_tiger. Here's what he wrote on Lego-Taggie:

[i wonder when the OVA will come out ?]

There's an OVA???? *shiny eyes* Ok well so I don't do intensive research on an anime I like anymore, hence the katak bawah tempurung lack of information kinda situation. I think the last time I did intensive research on an anime was Rurouni Kenshin where I practically MEMORIZED all the facts I can get. Not to mention the Internet bill shot up ever since XD Feel guilty now. So back to Kaleido Star OVA.... there is one??? About Sora? Continuation? Ken? What about the OVA? GAH~!!! I wanna know. Guess I'll search more info on it later. ^_^

BUT....

If you're meaning episode 52, then I'd say it sucks. I mean not that it totally sucks, it's not about Sora and there are quite a few OOC scenes. >_<|| The dreadful horror.

To me, this anime has one of the BEST endings ever. Could improve more to my liking but yeah, it has one of the best endings EVER and probably that's what gave it that HUGE bonus on my list. I hate good anime with sucky endings, really.

And lastly.... I still hate their costume designer.... sigh... talk about fashion disaster. Look at how slutty (in my opinion) this outfit is:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I will comment on Kaleido Star's fashion disaster in later posts if I can find the heart to do so. :p By doing so, I'm not meaning criticising. I mean having the heart to pause the episode just to save the image. Hahahaha..... Kill me.



"I tried to swallow my pride, but I felt my heart start to tremble inside. Wish I didn't know, cos I can't let you go. Tell me why..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home