Monday, September 12, 2005

Doki doki feeling + KS OMG!!!!

/Is waiting for Kaleido Star episode 47 to complete downloading



I can't go to sleep last night. I keep thinking a lot during work. I get this strange feeling. I even thought to myself.... maybe it can happen. And then I looked into the mirror a few hours ago, and everything just broke into pieces. There's no way I can be that happy. There's no way it would happen to me.... not now at least. thought I had such huge confidence but a look in a mirror crushed me. T_T It is sad, yes it is. I will work hard, yes I will. I'll let time tell and let the future reveal itself. No point thinking too much when in the end, it was always just in your head, nothing else.

OMG why can't the download be any faster????? OMG OMG. Finally Freedom Rise released episode 47 for Kaleido Star and here I am still waiting for it to complete. GAH~!!! Faster faster faster. Hayaku...... Thanks gen_tiger for mentioning about episode 48 and all... ^_^



"But if I let you go will I ever know, what my life would be holding you close to me, will I ever see you smiling back at me..oh yeah... how will I know.... If I let you go"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home