Saturday, September 10, 2005

The smallest things make me happy

/Is glad the weekend is here



As the title says.... the smallest things make me happy. Really. Look at these:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After so long, I visited neXt-Boards again and... people remembered me. ^_^ And I dunno, I just felt very happy about this. Don't ask me why. Maybe I am kinda perasan a person. But it's just nice you know? Made me smile so it should be a good thing, right?

So, thanks to those who said those things up there. The pcture is edited to keep them anonymous just in case they want to stay that way.


On a side note (no, I'm not posting on those I've listed just yet), I thought about posting something on what people should not get me for my birthday and yeah, I know people might go "Like hell anyone wants to give you anything" or "Not that we care or know when your birthday is since you don't wanna tell" or something like that.... but just for those who think of getting me something as a present, here are some of the presents which I would apreciate it if you avoided. ^_^

1) Watch - as of right now, my watch is still working fine and I predict it to remain fine for the next 3 years at least so please don't give me a watch cos then I would have to choose which watch to wear when I go out and I don't wanna favour one over the other.

2) Perfume - Thank you people who are thoughful enough to want to buy me perfume (or maybe they think I stink rofl) but I already have ample perfume to last me for quite a few years, and they are the fragrant I adore as well. So you can skip this as a present as well. ^_^

3) Money - I do hope my brother reads this cos I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY just cos it's not personal enough and I prefer to have something else rather than money. So what if I can buy anything I like with money? So what if I can use that to buy my dream present? There is no sweat or hard work thinking about what present to buy so you choose the easy way out of giving me cold hard money. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it. I just would prefer if you had put in more effort to getting a present for me. Heck, it can be a cheap one I don't mind but the thought really counts I think. To me at least.

4) Necklaces - I have quite a few, and it's not that I don't like them. I like all my necklace presents I gotten from various people. It's just that I have this "sickness" or "weird thingie" where whenever I wear a necklace, I can't really breath well and it will make me giddy or drowsy and even to the extent of falling sick with headache. Seriously, I'm not kidding. Hence, I won't be able to put your necklace to full use, nor will I be able to show it off to others. And I feel sad not doing justice to your present. So.... if you can avoid it, do avoid it. I do still wear necklaces but maybe only once or twice a week which is rare. T_T No justice I tell ya. It's the curse of my stupid neck I tell ya.

5) Books - Yes, Pablo might kill me for this and so might Lee Na (cos she gave me a book before) but I admit I am no reader nor a bookworm. I hardly have time for books after my games, surfing, animes, cosplay, etc. So yeah, try and skip these too. I do have a thing for mystery books and horror books (damn I still love the Cataluna Chronicles) but it's just not really my thing nowadays. Perhaps in the future when I grow out of games and internet (which I hardly think will be anytime so soon), I would go back to reading. Hence, you can see why my grasp of the language is not as good as others who read. *shy face*

6) Coloured pens (like anyone's gonna buy that for me lah right now) - Cos I still have tonnes since my secondary school days when I was a coloured pens freak and spent about RM400 on colour pens. +___+ So banyak nowadays. Some dried up also T_T


For now, that's what I can think of. I might post more if I think of anymore to highlight. =) On the other side of the coin, what you can get for me could be something like.....

1) A packet of RM1 nasi lemak from the pakcik who sells in front of Southern Hospital at about 5.30pm

2) An electric sewing machine (which is god damn blardy expensive sial)

3) A costume (but you would have to get my measurements, ne?)

4) Strappy shoes which has those strings you can tie yourself, and the strings should be very long to reach the knee (still looking for them... those I saw all short lah the strings... dammit)

5) Wigs (but you would need to know what kinda wig I want and what colour)

6) A kg of seedless crunchy red grapes

7) A treadmill (still waiting for my dad to buy it >_> ) so I can exercise while watching anime

8) A new printer with at least 4 cartridges (but i might be getting this one myself ;p )

9) A digital camera (nyehahaha.... maybe I can hint this to my brother... pass down your old one - Ixus 500 - also can lah so can lah... )

10) A car - yeah, highly unlikely.... not even from my parents, nor would I want them to get for me one cos.... I find it a waste of money since I can still drive my car (though it's old and the air cond is not functioning properly and the paint is bad and a lot more things to write but I don't wanna kutuk my car too much) but if I win a car on my birthday itself, that would be great. XD


And please, to all my readers who have given me presents before, do not think I do not like any of them. I love each and every present you gave. Seriously, I'm not kidding. I'm keeping all of them nicely (unless some earrings which took a swim in a river in Perak), even those which are accidentally broken. I still keep them and will always keep them. I treasure them, really. The first list was to avoid people of getting me the wrong presents (but I'd still apreciate it and cherish it) and the second list is just to pamper myself bwahahahahaa.....

I actually wanted to write a few lines on something but I can't seem to remember what was it. Damn. Damn damn damn. *after 1 minute of thinking* Damn I can't remember. Bloody short term memory. >_>



"Call the man who deals with love beyond repair, he can heal the world of hearts in need of care, shine the light ahead where the future is unclear.... call the man, he's needed here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home