Thursday, September 01, 2005

Meeting Pablo

/Is at work (lunch break)



Event: Bon Odori
Place: Matsushita Sports Centre, Shah Alam
Time: Night

Finally, a day where I meet Pablo in person. To tell the truth, I was kinda scared and there was a part of me who does not want to meet her. ^^; Maybe I'm scared I can't live up to her expectations. And because I'm meeting more than one person there, and also going there with some people, I'm also afraid I am not able to give her more attention than I should. With all these worries in the bus (on the way up), I secretly hoped she cannot make it. +____+ Gomen Pablo.

Anyways, she did manage to go there and we did meet. Heh, the meeting was very... naughty (on my part). I basically crept behind them (she was with Rizal) and knocked her head with my fan. XD Man, I'm naughty. Both turned around, one was smiling, one was not. Rizal greeted me and Pablo looked as though she was about to cry. OMG what did I do??? There goes her first impression of me. Lucky for me (before I felt any more guilty than I already am), she was just acting and smiled a second later and gave me a hug. Err... kinda squeezed her too tight (according to her) without me knowing. Aha... gomen ne. Maybe it was all the experience I got hugging Chiu Lin (who hugs even tighter) back in those years. Then after the hug, she gave me a birthday present!! ARGH~!!! I feel so malu and like... wa lau wei I never get for her anything also. +_+ Feel so bad nyuuuu.... you'll see how I feel (even worst man) when I opened her present in the bus.

Anyhows, we proceeded to the stalls and all, and Rizal took some shots (which I look FREAKING FAT... seriously, even ibanez agreed) and we acted all small and kiddy like till (I think) Rizal got fed up of us being so childish he gave up on taking shots. Wahahaha... we are the evil. Food. Crowd. Crowd. Crowd. Gah, we got seperated when buying food and the only direction I could give was "Near the sign board, up a hill, got palm trees." Right.... later found them near the sign board, up a slightly smaller hill (myself, Nikki and Shu Yin climbed till the tip... so to speak :p ) and under palm trees. Meh, me and my directions ROFL.

Anyhows, I kinda forced them to go dance and shoo-ed them away. Err... kinda feel bad now. Hope they don't think I'm halau-ing them. +_+ Met up with CF people (read the previous post for more details) and then after the dance they joined us back again. Took shots with EMiNA Cyber peeps as well as those few EMiNA peeps we can find. God why my Shun so gay-looking. T____T Damn sad as a *cough* godmother. >____< Again here, I felt bad, not only to Pablo and Rizal but also to Nikki and Shu Yin cos they don't really know the CF people and they were still with me and you can imagine the guilt I felt. Gah. Gomen nasai guys. I knew somewhere deep inside I would have prefered to come alone but I did not. And I think I disappointed them (the 4 I mentioned). +_+ Can someone give me some suggestions on how to overcome this sort of situation? Cos this is definitely not the first time I've been in this shit and everytime I feel so bad but have no idea how to make up to either party. Gah.

The departure was in a rush and I did not really give a proper farewell to Pablo and Rizal. Again, my humblest apologies. All in all, I know Pablo is a super genki girl, even genki-er than me! Do I feel threatened? Nah. She's just special. XD Stay genki always Pablo. AND... I regretted to even hope for her not to make it to Bon Odori. *bashes own mind* I'm really glad she made it there and it was really nice meeting her. Would have regretted much if she did not come.

So here's to you Pablo *kampai* and may we meet again, somewhere in a far away galaxy where Ewoks rule the land. XD



"Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight, till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight. And there's no where in the world I'd rather be.... than here in my room, dreaming about you and me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home